Whether you are based at the London or the Milton Keynes contact centre, you will receive excellent perks and prizes. We know Customer Service Representatives to be a hard working and competitive lot; we recognise this by giving you as good as you give us. You can earn extra pounds with every call you take.
- We will help you get to work too! We have a great cycle to work scheme and offer season ticket loans for those based in the London Contact Centre.
- Contact Centre opening hours vary depending on location, but we have part and full time roles as well as day and night time shifts - so you can find a work pattern to suit you. If you’re a night owl you’ll receive a higher rate of pay (twit twoo!).
- CT’s Contact Centres are serious about having fun. Our Christmas and summer parties are the stuff of legend and we dream up plenty of other events to keep us high-spirited in the meantime.
- There are multiple levels of progression within our Contact Centres and we have a dedicated team of trainers to support you as you build your career with us. Additionally, we often share exclusive Head Office career progression openings with our Contact Centre teams. You may join as a Customer Service Representative but find yourself in the marketing or finance department a few clicks down the line.
- After your first three months at CT we will gift you £250 to spend in store, just because we love ya!