Our stores showcase the Tyrwhitt Spirit and as such we must all look the part. If you join us in retail you will receive uniform allowance to ensure you’re spick and span. Naturally, we want our dapper gents to be sporting the latest Tyrwhitt threads on the shop floor and for CT ladies to elegantly complement the brand’s style in their dress also.
- We believe in teamwork and reward it too! Valuable bonuses are achievable monthly when your store hits target. Team work makes the dream work – and fills the pockets!
- We will help you get to work too! We have a great cycle to work scheme, relocation packages to support career development and we offer season ticket loans to those based in London stores.
- We are serious about having fun at work. Each store has a fun fund to ensure parties, treats, social activities and team building events happen regularly.
- Store opening hours vary depending on location, but we have part and full time roles in most places so you can find a shift pattern to suit you.
- The Tyrwhitt Retail Academy will take care of your professional development. Our retail trainers are on hand to support with product knowledge, customer service and other training needs. We often share exclusive head office career progression openings with our retail teams; we like to grow our talent. Speaking of growth, we are expanding our retail network so we have plenty of management development opportunities too - get set to stay a while!